Show Side Menu

Change of Personal Details

If you change your name, address and/or telephone number, it is essential you let the receptionists know as soon as possible so that the practice records can be amended.

You can let us know that you have changed address by filling in the Change of Address form or by coming in and picking up a paper copy.


423B Upper Newtownards Road , Belfast , BT4 3LH
  • Telephone 028 9065 4018
Website supplied by Oldroyd Publishing Group
Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
Set up an Enduring power of attorney before you lose capacity and it
Back to top