Services offered by the practice include:
- Heart disease and stroke prevention
- Pre-pregnancy counselling
- Asthma clinics
- Cardiovascular/hypertension screening
- Child health surveillance/immunisation
- Diabetic clinics
- Family planning
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Immunisation for children
- Immunisation for foreign travel
- Minor surgery
- New patient health checks
Please enquire about these services at reception
Services not covered by the NHS
Certain services provided by your doctor are not paid for by the NHS and you may be asked to pay a fee.
Examples of such services:
- Examination/reports for employment purposes, adoption, child-minding, sport
- Examination/reports for insurance purposes
- Private services – certificates, consultations, prescriptions, Provident Association documents, non-NHS patients, etc
- Reports relating to fitness to drive
- Travel – certificates of fitness, holiday cancellations forms, immunisation, verification of passport photographs, etc.
Charges for these services are displayed at reception, in waiting areas and on notice boards.